Union Bankof India net banking is one of the best financial services provided by the bank. The primary goal behind Union Bankof India’s Internet banking service is to allow consumers to access their accounts and financial benefits at any time. Union Bankof India (UBI) is one of India’s major nationalized (government-owned) banks that provides all forms of financial services to the country’s inhabitants. It was established in 1919 and offers financial help to the bank’s clients through loans and bank accounts.
Customers using Union Bankof India net banking can easily make online transactions, keep track of account balances, get a checkbook, and carry out all banking functions online. To use the Union Bank internet banking online services, you need to register through the Union Banknet banking registration portal. Let’s look at the Union Bankof India internet banking services, Union Bankof india net banking login, types, and all the procedures it takes to use UBI internet banking in this following article.
Union Bank of India Net Banking Services
Various services provided by Union Bank of India Net Banking:
- Users can examine their savings account transaction activity quickly using Union Bank of India internet banking.
- You can download and see e-statements on their personal computers or smartphones with Union Bank net banking.
- Union Bank of India net banking allows digital financial transfers. This includes digital money transfer services such as NEFT and RTGS.
- Union Bank of India Internet banking account users can access accounts globally, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Union Bank of India internet banking registration platform also allows users to make both direct as well as indirect payments to taxes.
Type of Net Banking Provided by Union Bank of India
There are 2 types of services available at Union Bank of India net banking:
- Retail Banking
- Corporate Banking
1. Retail Banking
Union Bank of India Internet banking offers retail banking for the general public. The bank provides mortgages for the customer through customer deposit benefits collection.
2. Corporate Banking
Union Bank of india net banking also offers small or large corporate firms baking services. Here, the bank fulfills the customer’s needs, such as hiring new employees, enhancing operations, etc.
Union Bank of India Net Banking Registration Process
There are two main ways for Union Bank of India net banking registration:
1. Online Procedure of Union BankInternet Banking Registration
Following is the guide to Union Bank Internet banking registration:
- Visit the official Union Bank of India website at “https://www.Unionbankonline.co.in/” and select the “Retail Login” option then select the “Corporate Login” option for corporate users.
- On the next screen, select the “New User” option.
- Requires the user to input their email address, customer ID, account number, and registered phone number. Then, press the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an OTP on the phone number you registered. Enter the OTP and press the “Proceed” button.
- You will be sent to a new page.
- Set the new password and verify, then a message will be shown “Registered Successfully.”
2. Offline Procedure of Union Internet Banking Registration
The following are the procedures to complete the Union Bank of India Internet banking registration:
- Visit the Union Bank of India branch closest to you.
- Fill out the Union Bank net banking registration form and upload your ID and proof of address.
- Following successful verification, the user will be assigned a user ID and password.
- After completion of every step, the services of Union Bank of india net banking are activated in 24 hours.
Union Bank of India Net Banking Login
You can quickly proceed with your Union Bank of India Net Banking Login using the following method.
- Open the Browse of Union BankInternet banking portal “https://www.Unionbankonline.co.in/.”
- In the upper-right corner, click the “login” option. Choose “Retail Login” or “Corporate Login.”
- Check the safety norms here. To continue, click the “Continue to Login” button.
- Input customer ID and password. Customers who use retail banking have to enter the Union BankRetail Net Banking or Personal Banking ID and password they set when they registered. For Union Bank net banking login, Corporate customers must enter their corporate ID and password.
- After entering your information, click the “Login” button.
How to Reset Union Bank of India Net Banking Password?
A person may lose or forget a Union Bank of india net banking password. In that situation, the user can reset their Union Internet Banking password by following the steps.
- Log in to the Internet Banking tab.
- Click on the button that says “Create New Password /Forgot Password”. You will be sent to a new page.
- Enter your Union Bank net banking Login ID as well as your bank account number. Click the “Continue” button.
- Input your Debit Card Number, ATM PIN, and Registered mobile number.
- Click “Continue.”
- Now, input the OTP that was sent to your registered cellphone number.
- You can set a login and transaction password for Union Bank of india net banking in the next step. Once the password has been created, confirm it.
What is the Process for Fund Transfer using UBI Internet Banking?
The following describes the exact steps that registered Union Bank of India Internet banking clients need to do to transfer funds:
- Go to the Union Bank of India’s official website “https://www.Unionbankonline.co.in/.”
- Select “Retail Login” (Click on ‘Corporate Login’ for a business account.)
- Type your user ID and password, then select “Login.”
- Select “Transactions.”
- Choose “Beneficiary Management.”
- Enter all the required details, like the account number and IFSC, and click the “Continue” button.
- Click “Fund Transfer & Payments” and make your selection.
- Insert the transaction password and OTP, then press the “Confirm Details” button.
- Accounts can be picked from the “Pay from Account” and “Personal Payees” drop-down menus.
- Add the amount, the type of transaction (NEFT/RTGS), and any further comments (if any).
- Provide the OTP and click the “Confirm Payment” button.
What are the UBI Internet Banking Transaction Limits?
To utilize the NEFT services at Union Bank of India Net Banking, customers need to provide the following information:
- The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) of the branch to which the funds will be moved.
- The name of the recipient
- Additionally, the beneficiary’s account number needs to be provided.
- Weekday hours are 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, from 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- NEFT transfers are not possible on Sundays
Remittances via IMPS can be made on any day, including Sundays. Bulk fund transfers should be completed by 6 p.m. to ensure beneficiaries get the cash the same day or the following day.
Charges Levied for Fund Transfer through NEFT and RTGS using Union Bank of India Internet banking
|Transaction amount||NEFT in Rs.|
|SB Accounts||Other accounts|
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||2.50 + Tax|
|Above Rs.10,000/- and below Rs 1 Lakh||No charges||5+Tax|
|Above Rs.1 Lakh and below Rs.2 Lakh||15+Tax|
|Above Rs. 2 Lakh||25+ Tax|
|Transaction Time||RTGS Charge in Rs.|
|Rs. 2 Lakh- Rs. 5 Lakh||More than Rs. 5 Lak|
|7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Onwards||24.50+ Tax||49.50 + Tax|
How to Pay the Credit Card Bill Using the UBI Net Banking?
You can quickly pay the credit card bills after completing the Union Bank of India net banking registration. Follow the steps below for your credit card bill payment using Union BankNet banking:
- Login to the Union Bank of India internet banking with your ID and Password to link your card using your ATM PIN.
- Go to Net Banking
- Click on “Credit card Payment.”
- Here, you will see the amount you need to pay. Pay your bills quickly.
UBI Internet Banking Assistance Service
Union Bank of India offers 24/7 assistance to customers regarding Union Bank of India internet banking-related issues. You can use any of the below methods to contact UBI customer services:
- Use the call center number, which is available 24/7, to reset the password.
- Email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Finally, Union Bank Internet Banking is an effective tool that provides clients with easy access to the different benefits of their financial services. It streamlines economic activities and improves efficiency by making functions like cash transfers, payment of bills, and account management available at just a click. All of these capabilities are simply accessible with a simple Union Bank of India net banking login. Users must, however, remain careful and safeguard their Union Bank net banking login credentials.
Union Bank of India Net Banking – FAQs
What services and products does Union Bank of India offer Internet banking?
Ans. Customers can utilize several kinds of banking and financial services, such as keeping track of the status of their savings accounts, paying their credit card bills, applying for fixed-term deposits, applying for house loans personal loans, banning debit cards, obtaining vehicle loans, and more.
Is Union Bank of India internet banking a paid service?
Ans. No, making use of online banking is completely free. You can do the Union Bank net banking registration for free.
How can I enable UBI mobile banking?
Ans. Activating UBI mobile banking is possible by dialing *826# if your bank account is linked to your registered mobile phone. Select 1 in the following step to allow Union Mobile services.
How to Check the Union Bank of India Online Balance?
Ans. To check the Union Bank of India balance online, contact Union Bank of India customer care or call the toll-free number for Indian citizens 1800-208-2244 / 1800-22-22-44.
What rules should I apply while selecting a Union Bank of India net banking login password?
Ans. Figure out that the password contains a numeric, a unique character, and a letter. It should have at least eight and no more than 14 characters.