Greetings from Paisabank.org.
Paisabank.org is a booming personal finance and investment blog in India. We have a team of expert financial bloggers and advisers who writes for us. Not only this, most of our content is researched and curated by us.
Moreover, we also provide an excellent opportunity for the independent writers to write for our website depending on their knowledge towards personal finance, insurance, tax planning, etc.
How to Become A Guest Contributor
So, if you want to become a guest contributor and want to write financial blogs for us, then here are the guest post submission guidelines that you must follow.
Guidelines for Guest Post
* One of the most important points that should be kept in mind while writing content as a contributor is that your content should be unique and should be of high quality.
* There are no limits on the number of articles a writer can submit to us; it entirely depends on you and time schedule.
* As content plays a significant role, it is important to note that your content should not be published or shared in any another website before or after submission.
* The word count of your article should be 700-1000 words and should be relevant to our website & categories below:
- Business, Trading
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto Insurance
- Pension Plan, Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning, Income Tax
- Investments, Money savings
- Mutual Funds, SIP
- Loans, Credit cards
* Check for the topics that are present on the site before writing and submitting content to us.
* For the better presentation of your article, you can also include images and infographics in your content, if required.
* It is also important to note that your content should have catchy headlines and sub-heads.
* If you want to submit any write-ups for the purpose of SEO or want to link any keywords to your write up, then we are not really entrusted in it.
* We do not publish content for the marketing purpose.
* You can send your author bio to us in two to three lines, as we happily link your website, social links and personal blogs in by line and author bio.
How to Submit
Let’s Take a Look at the Guidelines for Submission of Content.
You can email us your content at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested to write for us then you can also share your sample content with us. We will go through your write-up and write back to you ASAP.
Make sure that you use google doc or word doc file while sending the content and also don’t forget to attach your name and website link, which you want to link to your post.
You can also directly reach to us by visiting the ‘contact us’ page.
You can share your article or guest-post on any topics which are related to the personal finance blog or financial tips.
It is important to note that, we have all the right to edit your write-ups if required to meet the publishing guidelines.
Also, once the write-up is published it should not be used anywhere else.
We are looking for writers and would like to give preference to the writers who possess these skills:
- As our contributor, you should have a basic understanding and proper knowledge of investment, finance, insurance, income tax, and other such related areas.
- You must have a passion for writing creative content and presenting assistance in front of global readers.
- You must have the ability to acquaint the readers, explain and assist them the complicated concepts in an engaging and easy manner.
- Most importantly, you must ensure that the quality of your content should never be compromised.
All the articles shared on our site can be shared on various social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
So, if you find yourself interested towards finance and believe to have the potential of creating and writing content on it, then we happily welcome you to join our blogging community. The sole purpose of our financial blog is provide valuable content to our readers. We are looking for articles and posts which are exclusively created to provide new insight to the readers and guide them to make an informed decision on financial planning.
Feeling Social? Connect with me by following: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
Thanks for visiting Paisabank.org.