The banking sector in India has grown significantly since its founding. There is a heated competition between numerous private and public banks in order to offer the best banking services and attract the greatest number of customers. Ease and responsiveness are critical these days.
Everyone will adore any individual or group that provides worthwhile services. Punjab National Bank is a public sector bank that needs no introduction. It has been a dependable provider of banking products and services for Indian nationals for many years.
Positive experiences have been frequently reported by bank customers. In an effort to draw in new customers and keep its existing ones engaged, the business frequently adds new features. The opportunity to swiftly and easily check their PNB balance check number via a variety of practical methods is the most popular service among PNB customers.
Also Read: Canara Bank Balance Check Number
Different Methods for PNB Bank Balance Check Number
Here are some of the ways listed through which a customer can check a PNB balance check number:
|PNB Toll-Free Customer Care Number||1800 180 2222|
|PNB SMS Banking||“BAL<Space> 16-digit Account number” to 5607040|
|PNB Net Banking||The PNB Netbanking portal|
|PNB Mobile Banking||Passbook PNB one|
|PNB balance inquiry by ATM||Using PNB Debit card + ATM PIN|
|PNB Missed call balance inquiry number||0120-230090 (Tolled)
1. PNB Balance Enquiry through Missed Call Service
The numbers for the PNB balance check number missed calls are as follows:
- 1800- 180-2223 (toll-free)
The balance of your account in PNB can also be checked by simply making a missed call to the PNB bank balance check number. Here are the steps:
- Use the number that you have registered in the PNB bank.
- Visit the nearest branch to get your mobile number registered with an SMS alert, if you have not yet registered your number.
- You will receive the message for your PNB check balance for different accounts.
2. PNB Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking
To check your PNB balance you can send an SMS through the PNB bank balance inquiry number. Below is the state of the SMS Banking:
“BAL<space> Your 16 Digits Account Number” Send to this number “5607040”
When the bank receives your request for a balance inquiry, you will receive an SMS of your account balance in the registration mobile number.
3. PNB Balance Enquiry Number Mini Statement
To request a mini statement of their savings account, they can also phone 1800 180 2222 from the number they registered.it is also one of the convenient PNB bank balance check numbers.
4. PNB Balance Enquiry through Online Banking
You can perform the PNB check balance online. This is a thorough explanation of that process:
- Go to Punjab National Bank’s Internet Banking Service.
- Click on login.
- Enter your mPIN, password, bank card number, or user ID.
- You can see the account balance on the screen.
- You can also see an overview of previous transactions, account activity, etc.
5. PNB Balance Check through Internet Banking
To check your PNB balance, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the PNB net banking account (https://netpnb.com/)
- After logging in with your User ID and password.
- Click the Account Summary from the dashboard of the PNB net banking page
- Select the ‘Check Account Balance’ option.
- After that PNB account balance will be displayed on the screen.
6. PNB Balance Check through Mobile Banking
PNB offers you the service of checking your account balance using the mobile application. You can follow the methods below:
- PNB ONE: You can download the PNB ONE app from your Play Store or App Store. It offers various services like PNB account balance checks, fund transfers, statements, etc.
- PNB MobiEase: If you are a PNB customer, you can use the PNB MobiEase application for USSD, Missed call banking, and many other services.
- PNB mPassbok: It’s an e-Passbook option for the account holder in PNB which allows you to check your PNB balance and get statements.
7. PNB Balance Check through UPI
This is the fastest and most convenient way for PNB customers to check their account balance through UPI apps:
- Go to the UPI app on your mobile.
- Input the PIN code to unlock
- Choose the desired account.
- Enter UPI code
- You can see the PNB account balance on your mobile screen.
8. PNB Balance Check through ATM
The balance of your account can also be checked by using your ATM card. Although it’s not that much convenient as you have to go to the ATM for this. Let’s look at the steps:
- Go to a nearby ATM.
- Insert your PNB debit card into the machine.
- Input a 4-digit PIN.
- Select “Balance Inquiry/Balance Check” from the menu.
- The ATM screen will give you PNB check balance on screen and you can print out your account balance receipt.
9. PNB Balance Enquiry through WhatsApp Banking
You can use WhatsApp Banking by adding PNB bank balance check number +91-9264092640, to your contact list and saying “hi” on the messaging app. You’ll then be presented with a number of options to select from. Use the relevant response choice to view your bank balance.
10. PNB USSD Code Banking
Here is the information for using PNB USSD Banking in a bullet-point format:
- Dial *99# from your mobile phone and press the call button to the right to use your registered mobile number.
- A dialogue box will appear, asking for your PNB bank’s short name. Enter it and click on the send button.
- Enter your MPIN and press the transmit button.
- After pressing the send button, a menu displaying various USSD options will appear.
- You will find an expanded list of banking options.
- To check your account balance, select the Account balance option and press the Send button.
- Your PNB check balance for your current account will be displayed.
No costs are associated with checking account balances using net banking, UPI, ATM services, mobile banking, or missed call banking. On the other hand, you can be charged the standard rates for sending SMS texts.
PNB Balance Check Number – FAQs
How to register for the PNB balance check facility?
Ans. It is very easy to register for PNB balance check services by dialing the toll-free number – 18001802223
How can I check the PNB account balance using my mobile?
Ans. You can install the Mobile banking application for PNB such as PNB ONE, MobiEase, etc. to check the balance using your mobile.
What is the process to get the mini-statement?
Ans. Give a miss call on 1800 180 2223 using your registered mobile number. You will receive the PNB mini statement.
Is it possible to get the mini statement using the mobile app of PNB?
Ans. Yes, it is very simple to get the mini statement using the PNB mobile app. You should open the Mobile banking app and search the Mini statement option.
How can I check the PNB balance without the internet or a smartphone?
Ans. There are various methods to check the account balance if you don’t have internet or smartphone. You can use the missed call method, use ATM, etc.