The popularity of online banking has increased recently; according to surveys, many people choose net banking rather than going to a physical location. Why are internet banking services so attractive? Net banking offers you the ability to monitor and manage your transactions in real-time. Long lineups and losing track of your financial statements can become things of the past once you start to do net banking. So, Bandhan Bank offers you Net Banking services in addition to the ease and security of online fund transfer services. We’ve covered the operation of Bandhan Bank net banking and its features, along with Bandhan Bank internet banking registration and loginN procedure for reaching your financial objectives in this article below.
Services Offered by Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Understanding the importance of Internet banking is the first step towards achieving your financial goals. Clients can take advantage of the following choices by using the Bandhan Bank Net Banking services offered by the bank.
Documents Needed for Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Only some documents are needed for Bandhan Bank online banking registration. However, a registration form containing a few specific details must be filled out.
These are the following:
- Activated Cell Phone Number
- Number of Bank Accounts
- Details about the ATM card, country name, branch code, and CIF number
- Pan Card
How to do Bandhan Bank Net Banking Registration?
Customers must register to use the Bandhan Bank Online Banking service. The procedures for Bandhan Bank Internet banking registration are as follows:
- Go to the official portal of Bandhan Bank and choose new registration.
- Select “Internet Banking” or “Corporate Internet Banking.”
- Select the New User Sign Up.
- Read the terms and conditions and click to submit.
- Select the registration option using a reference number, PIN, or debit card from the ATM.
- Choose “Continue” after inserting the captcha, CIF, and reference number.
- Enter debit card information then Select “Continue” from the menu.
- On the registered number, enter the OTP that you received and then submit it.
- The user will be prompted to set a password for their Bandhan Bank Net Banking registration account. Enter the password and continue.
- Your registration process is complete after this.
Bandhan Bank Net Banking Login Process
The following procedures can be used by any Bandhan Bank client who has registered for net banking services to access the Bandhan Net Banking portal:
- Click the “Login” button after going to “https://bandhanbank.com.”
- Click on “Internet Banking”.
- Click “Continue to Login” after entering the User ID on the Bandhan Net Banking login page.
- Enter the password and the registered mobile number.
- When generating the OTP, click the “Validate” button.
- To access the net banking account, submit the OTP.
Bandhan Bank Corporate Internet Banking Login Process
After registering, Bandhan Bank Corporate Banking customers can access their net banking account. To log into Bandhan Bank Corporate Banking, follow the following steps-
- Click the “Login” button after visiting “https://bandhanbank.com.”
- Choose “Corporate Internet Banking.”
- Enter the User ID and Company ID on the following page.
- Click to log in to Corporate Net Banking at Bandhan Bank.
How to Reset Your Password for Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
The following describes the step-by-step procedure for changing the Bandhan Net Banking login password:
- Go to the Bandhan Internet Banking login page. Business users can log in to Corporate Internet Banking by visiting this link “https://bandhanbank.com.”
- Select the option “Forgot password.”
- A new page will be displayed to the user where they can enter information like their customer ID and registered phone number press the “submit” button.
- An OTP will be sent to the user’s registered mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- A password reset prompt will appear for the user. Make a password, then submit it.
- Users can now access their net banking account using their newly generated password.
Bandhan Bank Net Banking Mobile App
Registered customers can access the Bandhan Bank mobile app and net banking services through it.
- Download and sign up for the mBandhan mobile application to get started.
- Once you’ve created your login PIN, you’re done with it.
- Use this app for every service listed in the preceding section.
How to Contact Bandhan Bank Customer Service?
You can use the following contact information to get in touch with the Bandhan Bank customer service team if you have any questions about the internet banking service:
- Customer care’s email address -firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1800-258-8181 is the customer service helpline number.
- 033-4409-9090 is the customer service number.
- 033-4090-3333 and 033-6633-3333
- Green PIN for Debit Card: 033-6609-6709, 033-4090-2222
Head Office Location:12–14 floors, Adventz Infinity@5, BN 5, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091, sector V.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, excluding the second and fourth Saturdays; 033-6609-0909
Now that you know the Bandhan Bank Net Banking process, you can quickly go for the registration and login process. Before proceeding with the Bandhan Bank Internet banking registration, you must have a Bandhan Bank current account or savings account. After learning the requirements, complete the Bandhan Bank online banking registration process by the instructions above. Enjoy hassle-free banking just from your comfort zone.
Bandhan Bank Net Banking – FAQs
Is there a transaction fee at Bandhan Bank?
Ans. Although there are no fees associated with Internet banking, payments will be imposed by fund transfer regulations on the fund, not net banking services.
Can I use Internet banking to apply for a checkbook?
Ans. Yes, this feature is offered through the Internet banking service of Bandhan Bank. Applying for a checkbook via a net banking account is possible.
Can I access Internet banking outside of the bank’s office hours?
Ans. Yes, Online banking is accessible around the clock. You have the ability to access your account and perform all banking tasks whenever you want.
Can I use Bandhan Bank’s online banking services to make payments?
Ans. Bandhan Bank’s net banking services allow you to send and receive money via NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS modes.
What should I do if my phone number isn’t linked to Bandhan Bank?
Ans. Go to your nearest Bandhan Bank branch to link your phone number to the bank account. You can apply to the bank by filling out an application.