Do you need to purchase a new item and appliance but are cash-strapped? The Bajaj Finseve EMI network is here to help you finance the luxurious lifestyle of your dreams and make hassle-free purchases of incredible goods. The Bajaj Finserv EMI card is a flexible financial tool that allows customers to split purchases into manageable monthly installments.
There are numerous features and advantages of this Bajaj Finserv EMI card, which improves the user’s buying experience. It is an effective financial tool for shopping because it has several partner brands and a pre-approved limit of up to two lakhs.
Your Bajaj EMI Card occasionally gets blocked. However, there are several reasons why your Bajaj Finserv EMI network card can restricted, such as a decline in your CIBIL score or missing payments. In these situations, you should learn about the Bajaj EMI card unblock process to purchase without worrying. We’ll walk you through how to unblock the Bajaj EMI card in an in-depth tutorial. This guarantees you can quickly start using it for your purchases again.
What is Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
Bajaj Finserv EMI card is a fantastic facility the Bajaj company provides, a digital payment platform. It also offers you pre-approved loans. You can apply for a loan up to Rs. 2 lacs per your credit report.
It also allows you to buy products and services at easy EMIs. However, various chances are leading to your Bajaj card blocked. Here, we will discuss this in detail.
How to Unblock Bajaj EMI Card?
There are 2 methods users can unblock their Bajaj Finserv EMI card:
- Unblock Bajaj EMI Card online
- Unblock Bajaj EMI Card Offline
Let’s discuss in detail about How to Unblock Bajaj EMI Card with the help of both methods:
1. How to Unblock Bajaj EMI Card Online?
You can start the unblocking process online if your card was unblocked for a reason other than those listed above. Open My Account, unlock the Bajaj EMI Card, and then take these actions to begin the process:
- Go to Bajaj Finserv Porta
You must open the Bajaj Finserv portal on your mobile or computer using the link. “https://www.bajajfinserv.in/customer-portal“.
- Log in to Your Account
Login with your registered mobile number. You will receive an OTP that you have to enter in the provided space.
- Search for “EMI Network Card” and Select it
You will get an option showing the EMI network card at the top right side of your screen.
- Select the “View All” option
On the new page, you will get an option for View All; click on it.
- Fill in the “EMI Card Details.”
It will ask you to fill out your EMI card details correctly.
- Select the “Block/Unblock/Re-issue” Option
If your Bajaj Card Blocked due to late payment, pay your dues first and then apply to unblock your card.
2. How to Unblock Bajaj EMI Card Offline?
You can also use the Bajaj Finserv customer helpline number to do a Bajaj EMI card unblock request if you can’t access the ways above. Here are the steps explaining how to unblock Bajaj Emi card offline.
- Make a note of your EMI card number.
- Use your registered mobile number to dial 08698010101 and generate a bajaj emi card unblock request.
- Have a conversation with the executive and explain to them your problem about the Bajaj card blocked.
- The representative will surely help you in the journey of Bajaj Finserv Emi card unblock.
How Can You Find Out if Your Bajaj Card Blocked?
To find out if your Bajaj EMI card needs to be unlocked. Do the following:
- Go to your Bajaj Finserv account.
- Use your customer ID and cellphone number to log in to the “My Account” area.
- Go to “My Relations” after logging in.
- Then, choose “EMI Network Card.”
- You may also use the mobile application to confirm whether you’ve been blocked.
- All you have to do is select “See EMI Card Now” after selecting the “Know More” option.
This will get your EMI Card’s current status. You should start the unblock Bajaj EMI card process as soon as possible if your card has been blocked. It’s also critical to comprehend the cause of the blocking.
Reasons Your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Blocked
Let’s look at the reasons for Bajaj Finserv EMI card blocking:
1. Not Receiving Payments
- Your card may be blocked if a monthly installment is not paid on time. You may continue to use the EMI Network Card after paying your most recent bill to resolve the problem.
- You have some methods to accomplish this, including paying online via the website and mobile app while on the road or visiting the Bajaj Finserv branch closest to you. After this, you can go for the unblock Bajaj EMI card process.
2. Improper Processing of ECS Mandates
- The fulfillment of your ECS mandate is necessary to keep using your Bajaj EMI card both online and offline since EMIs are taken out of the bank account you have given. For monthly payments to continue, your bank must approve your ECS mandate.
- You can go to the closest Bajaj Finserv agent and submit a fresh mandate if you encounter issues with your current ECS mandate.
- If you are starting a new mandate before the 22nd of the month, you must pay your payment in full at the time of submission. After processing your mandate, you have 45 days to continue using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card. To learn how to unblock Bajaj EMI card online, in this article.
3. A Low Score for CIBIL
- You must maintain a minimum CIBIL score of 750 for your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to continue to be used, or your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card can be banned if your CIBIL score falls. To unblock Bajaj EMI cards, follow these three simple procedures.
- Before sharing your most recent CIBIL score report with Bajaj Finserv staff via the Internet, you must pay off any outstanding debts, obtain a copy of your CIBIL score, and make direct contact with them.
- To raise your CIBIL score back to 750, do the required actions, such as repaying any outstanding loans or EMIs. The solution to this problem is to obtain a CIBIL score of at least 750.
Benefits of Unblocking Your Bajaj EMI Card
When you do Bajaj EMI card unblock, it offers many advantages, regardless of the reason for its barring. The benefits are stated below.
1. Pre-approved Offer
If you work hard to get a Bajaj EMI card unblock, you’ll receive a pre-approved sum of up to 2 lakh, which you may use for shopping at any of the 1.2 lakh Bajaj partner shops for whatever you like.
2. No Foreclosure Fees
If you successfully pay off your first installment after completing the Bajaj EMI card unblock request, you will benefit from not having to pay any foreclosure fees.
3. Easy to Access
The Bajaj Finserv app makes it simple to access the Bajaj EMI card when you figure out how to unblock the Bajaj EMI card online.
4. Flexible Repayment Tenure
Repayment terms are adjustable with Bajaj Finserv, ranging from three to twenty-four months for loans or any other EMI.
5. Zero Cost EMIs
The Bajaj EMI card also provides a zero-cost EMI option, allowing you to pay just the product’s price.
6. Easily Reachable Bajaj EMI Card
You can use the official Bajaj Finserv app to access this EMI card. Their smartphone app makes it simple to restrict and unblock your EMI card.
How to Prevent Bajaj EMI Card Blocking?
You must follow these guidelines if you want to keep your Bajaj Finance EMI card unblock request:
- On-Time EMI Payments: Make sure you pay your EMIs on time. Pay as soon as possible to minimize the chance of your card getting blocked.
- Address ECS Declaration difficulties: As soon as possible, contact your bank to resolve any problems with ECS declaration. It will guarantee efficient auto-debit procedures.
- Provide a New ECS Mandate: Fill out and send a new ECS mandate to the Bajaj Finserv if necessary. It will ensure that payments from your bank account go through.
- Sustain a Good CIBIL Score: Take steps to maintain a CIBIL score of 750 or above, such as paying off debts and loans on time, managing your credit responsibly, and resolving any inconsistencies in your credit report.
After learning how to unblock Bajaj EMI card, keep in mind that, depending on the infraction, reactivation or unblocking may take seventy to seventy-five days. You can then shop at the biggest EMI Network in the nation for as long as you choose.
To prevent blocking your Bajaj Card, maintain a CIBIL Score below 750 and consistently pay your EMI bills by the deadline.
How to Unblock Bajaj EMI Card – FAQs
How to unblock Bajaj Finserv card?
Ans. By entering the customer site and following the prompts on the screen, you may get your Bajaj EMI card back.
How can I determine whether Bajaj’s EMI card has been banned or unblocked?
Ans. To determine if your card is blocked, visit the My Account site or the wallet app and follow the on-screen instructions.
How should I proceed if I need to find my login information?
Ans. You may reset your password or get your User ID back if you’ve forgotten your login information by using the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot User ID” options on the login page.
Can the Bajaj Finserv mobile app be used to have the Bajaj EMI card unblocked?
Ans. You may use the Bajaj Finserv mobile app to unblock your EMI card. All you have to do is log into your account and proceed with the instructions.
When an online request is made, how long can the EMI card be unblocked?
Ans. After the verification procedure, we often process the request to unblock your Bajaj EMI card immediately. However, It may occasionally take up to 24 hours.