Do you know that Airtel has introduced the Airtel Tez New Portal? If you are new and don’t know about it much then this post is for you. Airtel Tez New Portal is for its customers to use banking facilities. You can log in to send or receive money from your bank. You may conduct transactions using NFC or near-field communication technology with this Airtel tez new portal without carrying currency.
Airtel has 350 million users in India. The Airtel Company has introduced the Airteltez portal, which has various services and benefits for the customer. Bank accounts can receive money or transfer money using the AirtelTez app. To learn more about the Airtel Tez login panel and Airtel payment bank, go through this post.
What is AirtelTez?
The Airteltez portal, alternatively referred to as the Airtel payment bank Portal, functions as an official payment bank platform. Airtel is a popular and the biggest network in India. The corporation made the Airteltez portal for the convenience of the customer. You can quickly transfer the money using the Airteltez login App.
The procedures for logging into Airtel tez and gaining access to the Airtel payment bank retailer login Portal are described in this article.
AirtelTez Portal Objective
The main objective of the Airteltez portal is to give customers a convenient online location where they can quickly and easily access billing information, account information, and other pertinent data. Moreover, the user-friendly interface of this Airteltez login platform enables users to manage their phone and airtime services efficiently.
Offering an online payment platform that is available to all Airtel users is the primary goal of the Airteltez login portal. In keeping with some previous initiatives aimed at improving digital transactions, Airtel Telecommunications has launched the Airteltez portal platform to enable users to take advantage of this chance without physically visiting a bank.
What is the AirtelTez Login Portal?
AirtelTez login Portal is the Airtel payment bank login Portal, which is used to conveniently recharge your phone and dish, as well as pay your electricity bill, gas booking, water bill, and so on. We have made an attempt to describe the Airtel Tez Portal in-depth and have detailed all connected features.
AirtelTez portal is an Airtel payment bank retailer login platform where you can conveniently pay for your mobile recharge, energy bill, TV recharge, gas bill, water bill, and other bills. AirtelTez is a new gift from Airtel Payment Bank, providing an Airtel Tez login panel that allows you to pay all your bills in less time. Airtel Tez is an Airtel Tez portal tied to your Airtel Bank.
However, it may also be linked to another bank if you like. The Airtel payment bank retailer platform manages the AirtelTez portal. Airtel not only manufactures SIM cards and provides telecom services, but it also runs payment banks through the Airtel Tez login panel. This corporation not only offers SIM or telecom services in India, but it also has a network in other countries. In the future, you will be able to profit from this Portal by using the Airtel Tez login panel or the AirtelTez portal outside of India.
In addition to providing SIM cards and networks, Airtel is currently the operator of Airtel Tez Payment Banks. This firm offers SIM and telecom services in India as well as in other countries. As a result, you may use the Airtel payment bank retailer login platform and AirtelTez Portal in India and other countries.
AirtelTez Login Portal Highlights
- Title of Article: Airtel Login Gateway
- Service Name: Airtel Payment Bank Login Goals: Provide Airtel Mitra with banking services
- Benefits of the scheme: petrol booking, bill payment, mobile and dish recharge, and more.
- Customer Service Number for AirtelTez: 8800688006
- Portal:Airtelbank.Com/RetailerPortal is AirtelTez’s official website.
What Are the Advantages of AirtelTez Portal Login?
The Airteltez login portal has various exciting features.
- Customers are encouraged to use the app for mobile recharge, energy bills, TV recharge, gas reservations, and water bill payments, among other things.
- Using this software, any user may establish a bank account. Aside from that, the Airtel tez software supports VBD and offers a variety of policies.
- Mobile recharge, selling, activating, and replacing SIM cards will done by Airtel Retailers.
AirtelTez Retailer Eligibility Criteria
These are the Eligibility Criteria to be an Airtel Payment Bank Retailer:
- The minimum needed for an applicant is 18 years.
- The educational requirement minimum should be 10th grade.
- Applicants must have a bank account and own a business.
- You need to have your Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Applicants must have a valid mobile phone number and email address.
Steps to Register for the AirtelTez Login Portal
The official online platforms of Airtel include the Airteltez login Portal and the Airtel payment bank retailer. Here’s A Step-By-Step Guide To Using These Portals To access Airtel tez Bank-Related Services:
- Go to Google Search and then type “Airteltez Login Portal” into the search box. Then, select one of the search options.
- The Link Portal will load a new page.For airteltez portal , go to Airtelbank.Com/RetailerPortal.
- Click the “Signup” button.
- Click “Get OTP” after entering your retailer’s mobile number.
- On the registered mobile number, you will receive a one-time password (OTP). Enter this OTP and then click “Verify.”
- After verification, finish the signup process by creating a password.
- Return to the Airteltez Login Page and enter your mobile number and password to log in.
- After logging in, users can access various features, including account balance information and “Distributor or UPI ID.”
- Select the “Money Transfer” option and input the LAPU number to transfer money.
- Users may withdraw cash from any bank by utilizing biometric equipment and maintaining active cash withdrawal options.
- Likewise, Users May Deposit Money By Selecting The “Cash Drop” Or “Cash Deposit Button.” An Aadhar Card may be used to withdraw or deposit cash.
Login Process for AirtelTez Portal
Follow These Steps To Log In To the Airteltez portal:
- To use the Airtel payment bank login portal, you must have a LAPU number.
- Go to “www.Airtel.in” to see the official Airtel Payments Bank website.
- Please remember that there is no website called “AirtelTez Login Instead”, go to the official Airtel Payments Bank Portal.
- Locate the New Airteltez portal Section on the homepage.
- On the “Get OTP” button, enter your retailer’s mobile number.
- You will get an OTP in the registered number.
- To successfully log in to the “Airteltez Login Portal”, enter the OTP.
How to Download the Retailer Certificate on the AirtelTez Retailer Portal?
You can Download the retailer certificate through the Airteltez Retailer portal by doing the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of “Airtel Payment Bank.”
- The login screen will be opened. Insert your mobile no and password.
- Now, Click on the “Login Button.”
- You will see a new dashboard on your screen; from there, you can opt for any service mentioned, like money transfers, bill payments, cash deposits, etc.
- Click on the certificate option mentioned there.
- You are now able to download the “Certificate.”
- Now, log in again to the “Airteltez Retailer Portal” to start working.
Airtel New Tez Portal Services
The following services are offered via the Airteltez portal:
- Money Transfer
- Take Out Cash
- Withdrawing cash
- Destroy Money
- Payment System Enabled by Aadhaar (AEPS)
- Recharge your DTH and phone.
- Open Bank Accounts for Customers
- Print the bank passbook for Airtel payments.
- Fill gas bills and water bills.
How to Download the AirtelTez App Apk?
Follow these steps to download the AirtelTez login App APK:
- Use your smartphone to access the “Google Play Store.”
- Search for “Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App.”
- Select the search results by clicking on them.
- Track down the “AirtelTez App Apk.”
- Select the “Install” option.
- Your mobile device will begin to download the “AirtelTez Portal App.”
How to Begin Working With the AirtelTez Retailer Portal?
Following Approval for Retailers, Complete the Following Steps to Begin Working Through The Airteltez Retailer Portal:
- The distributor will provide a LAPU SIM Card.
- To begin operations, insert the LAPU SIM Card into your mobile phone and restart it.
- The Distributor Will Activate Your LAPU SIM Number After A Short Time.
- You Will Receive A Call From Airtel Company, During Which They Will Inform You About Their Work And The Related Rules And Regulations.
- Following that, the Airtel Company will grant you permission to begin your business activities.
CSP Registration on AirtelTez Payments Bank
Customers can use banking services at an AirtelTez payment banking booth or counter. Users can take out between Rs. 100 and Rs. 1000 per day. You may deposit money into this little bank just like you would in a regular bank account.
There’s also a virtual debit card that may be used anywhere from the AirtelTez Payment bank. You may use it to do banking operations without going to a real bank or waiting in a queue. In regions with fewer traditional banks, RBI has launched AirtelTez banking. This makes it easier for customers to take advantage of government programs and register an account with AirtelTez CSP swiftly.
Find the IFSC Code of Airtel Payment Bank
As a license holder from the RBI, Airtel Payment Bank also possesses a MICR (Magnetic Ink Charter Recognition) code and an IFSC (Indian Financial System Code). Visit www.Airtel.In/Blog/Airtel-Thanks-App/Airtel-Payments-Bank-Ifsc-Code/ to look for the IFSC code for an Airtel payment bank account.
What is Airtel Payment Bank?
In India, Airtel Payment Bank offers banking and payment services as well as other financial services. It functions as a Bharti Airtel subsidiary and offers consumers a simple bank account. Very minimal paperwork is needed. The Airtel payment bank can be used for bill payments, mobile recharges, digital money transfers, and other transactions.
How to Apply for AirtelTez Payments Bank?
In 2021, Airtel Payments Bank changed its name to Airtel Tez Payments Bank. The procedures listed below can be used to obtain the Airtel payment bank CSP online:
- Open your phone’s “Airtel Mitra App.”
- Slide the screen to the left.
- Select the “Become An Agent” symbol.
- Provide the registered cell phone number of your retailer.
- An “OTP” will be sent to you; enter it in the designated field.
- Read the terms and conditions first and then tick the box.
- Your “Fingerprints” will be requested by the app for authentication.
- After submitting the fingerprints, the new form will be displayed to you.
- Click Proceed after selecting the appropriate choice from Individual or Entity.
- Enter the name of your shop in the designated field, proceed with the next steps, and submit.
- You’ll see a success notification on your screen.
- To validate it, you must click on Verify Details.
- To confirm your biometric information confirm the terms and conditions.
- Then tap to “Proceed” button.
- Logging into the “Airteltez Payment Bank” is now possible.
Online Apply for AirtelTez Payments Bank
The procedures to log in if you are a retailer are as follows:
- Go to the “Airtel Payment Bank” main webpage.
- This is where the login panel page appears.
- Enter the password and phone number you registered.
- Select “Login.”
- A dashboard with all of your accessible services will be visible to you.
- Additional services like cash drops and recharging are available for browsing.
- Additionally, you will receive your bank certificate for the Airtel payment, which you may print off.
Benefits of Airtel Payment Bank
The following are the main advantages of the Airtel Payment Bank:
1. Access to Finances
In order to promote financial inclusion, Airtel Payments Bank offers banking services to the underbanked and unbanked people.
2. There Is No Minus Sign
Any customer can keep a zero-balance savings account regardless of income level.
3. Digital Transfers
It makes it easier to send and receive money quickly and securely, pay bills, and recharge mobile devices.
4. Savings Interest
Customers at Airtel Payments Bank may profit as they save thanks to the bank’s excellent interest rate on deposits made into savings accounts.
5. Simple To Use
Accessing banking services and making deposits or withdrawals is made simple by Airtel’s vast retail network.
6. Easy Account Setup
The minimal KYC requirements and paperwork required to create an account.
7. Steady Availability
Through the mobile app, users may access their accounts and complete transactions around the clock.
8. Rewards and Promotion
Customers using the site may take advantage of a number of discounts and cashback incentives.
9. Insurance Services
For increased financial security, Airtel Payments Bank provides insurance packages.
10. Easy Access
It offers a one-stop shop for banking and telecom requirements, increasing convenience for Airtel customers.
How to Register Airtel Payment Bank?
By following these instructions, you may register with the Airtel Payment Bank:
- Visit “Airteldotin/bank/ “to see the “Airtel Payments Bank” official website.
- Click on “Register Link” there.
- Then provide the required information along with the registered number.
- Once you click the “Next Option”, the “Airtel Payment Bank” will successfully register you.
How to Login into Airtel Payment Bank?
You may send and receive money from your bank account using the Airtel Payment Bank login. You can effortlessly monitor your funds and conduct quick, safe, and secure electronic transactions thanks to the incorporation of near-field communication (NFC) technology.
Procedure for Airtel Payment Bank Login
Use the instructions listed below to log in to the Airtel Payment Bank:
- Go to “Airteldotin/bank/” to see the official “Airtel Payments Bank” website.
- Select the “Login Link” located on the home screen.
- A redirect will take you to the “New Window.”
- You must input the 4-digit mPIN and the cellphone number here.
- Once more, a new window will appear on the screen. Click the “Login Securely Option” to complete the process of logging into the “Airtel Payments Bank” site.
How to Download the Airtel Payment Bank App?
Take these actions to get the Airtel Payment Bank app:
- Enter “Airtel Payment Bank” into the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Locate the authorized “Airtel Payment Bank” by looking for the bank logo.
- Click on the “Install Option”, Then the app will be downloaded.
- “Finish” the installation as it says.
Concerning iOS (iPhone/iPad):
- Type and Search “Airtel Payment Bank” on the Apple App Store.
- To install the official app on your device, search for it and hit the “Get Button.”
- Get the application and run it as it says.
How to Download Mobile App for Airtel Payment Bank?
It’s effortless to download the Airtel Payment Bank Manager app on your smartphone. Follow the steps provided below:
- Open Playstore and type “Airtel Payment Bank.”
- You’ll see the app’s page where the download button is located.
- You may hit the “Install Button” after downloading the app on your smartphone from this link.
- You may download and set up the “Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App” in this manner.
What is the AirtelTez portal Payment Bank Helpline Number?
Bharti Airtel Corporation started Airtel Payments Bank in 2017 and provides good customer service. Airtel offers 24-hour customer service. Users can contact customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 400 (Airtel customers) or 8800688006 (non-Airtel customers) from their registered cellphone.
Udyog Vihar Industrial Area Phase 4, Tower A, Plot No-16,
Gurugram. Haryana – 122015
Customer Care Number
Thanks to this guide, you now have comprehensive knowledge of the Airteltez login Portal. If you carefully follow these instructions, you can easily apply for the Airteltez login Portal. We have mentioned the documents and items you require for the Airteltez login portal.
You may quickly create a bank account with the Airteltez login Portal and perform money transfers, cellphone and dish recharge, bill payments, etc. So, download the Airteltez app by following the instructions and enjoy the banking process.
Airtel Tez Login Portal – FAQs
What is the official Airteltez login website?
Ans. Portal.airtelbank.com is the URL via which you may access AirtelTez’s official website.
How Do You Reopen Your Airtel Wallet?
Ans. To unblock your wallet, contact the Airtel Payments Bank Customer Support staff using the provided email address and phone number.
What exactly is the Airteltez login procedure?
Ans. The Airtel payment bank login method is quick and uncomplicated. You may easily log in via the Airteltez portal’s official website.
How can I open an Airtel portal payment account online?
Ans. You may access your online account by using the Airtel Thanks app. The procedure is incredibly straightforward and may be completed in simple steps.
How do I check my Airtel payment bank balance?
Ans. The best location to search for transaction history is on the ‘Manage’ page or the main page. Locate the “transactions” menu option.